Well I still think you’re cool.
- When did you join Tumblr?: February 2011
- Why did you join Tumblr?: Because I thought it seemed like a cool place.
- What kind of blog do you have?: Not really sure, a silly one I guess.
- How many posts do you have?: With this one: 19,189
- How many likes do you have?: 69,834 (oops)
- How many messages do you have?: 919
- How many blogs do you follow?: 602
- How many followers do you have?: 5,555
- How often do you change your theme?: Not too often, when I get bored with it or have a new obsession.
- How often do you change your icon?: Now and then.
- List all the urls you’ve ever had: Oh god I don’t remember my first url….. but with the current one I’ve had two.
- Do you track any tags?: just my own tag
- Do you have any favourite blogs?: mmm yes I do
- Do you often hit post limit?: nope!
- Do you ever send anonymous messages to other people?: it happens!
- Do you ever get anon hate?: Uh I think I got some rude message like last year or something but it’s not at all common.
- Have you made any friends on Tumblr?: Oh god yes!
- What’s the most notes you’ve ever had on a post?: The Hobbit post that has over 171,000 notes now (literally holy shit I didn’t expect that at all)
- What’s your favourite thing about Tumblr?: You can find people that like the same thing that you do.
- What’s your least favourite thing about Tumblr?: Sometimes things tend to spin out of control. There’s also the problem with having awesome friends that live on the other side of the atlantic ocean.
everyone: thORIN NO!
thorin: THORIN YES!
Thranduil’s armour in The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies x
I’ve lost 10 followers since yesterday
it’s like people forgot they were following me when I didn’t post much for a week and then when I got back they were like oohhh right I still follow her and then unfollowed me
Okay why the hell is mark ruffalo in stockholm and why can’t I be there too ???????
Take those headphones off right now!
I want to go to this exact point and run around it saying “I’m in Sweden!” I’m in Finland!” “I’m in Norway!” until I get tired
i aspire to great things in life
According to Google Maps, that point is in the middle of a small lake.
So we’ll do it in January when it’s frozen.
actually that’s why they’ve helpfully dropped a big-ass cement block with a bridge surrounding it in the middle of the lake: for the express purpose of doing what OP aspires to do
Aragorn and his epic entrance